Promeus Inc. is excited to be supporting William Osler Health System in their search for a new Director, Surgical and Ambulatory Care Services.
In this key leadership role, the Director, Surgical and Ambulatory Care Services (Director) will be accountable for the overall operations and service delivery of the Surgical and Ambulatory Care Services program, a multi-site, fast paced program with total surgical volumes of approximately 31,000 per year. The Director’s portfolio includes a comprehensive suite of perioperative services encompassing thoracic, vascular, general, orthopaedic, oral, ear, nose and throat, gynecology, ophthalmology, plastic, and urology surgeries, as well as a broad range of ambulatory services including endoscopy and fracture clinics. Working in close partnership with the Chief of Surgery and Chief of Anesthesia, the Director oversees approximately 500 professionals across all 3 Osler sites, with an annual budget of approximately $82M.
Key leadership initiatives will include:
· Develop the business strategy and key metrics for this Program as it relates to partnerships, service planning and clinical excellence.
· Play a leadership role in developing strategies related to growth opportunities across the region.
· Advance the profile of the Surgical Services by strengthening collaboration with both internal and external community partners.
· Provide leadership to guide ongoing continuous performance improvement and program efficiencies.
· Develop and empower a cohesive and collaborative team that is service-driven and focused on establishing an exceptional patient care experience.
William Osler Health System (“Osler”) is one of the largest community hospitals in Ontario, serving 1.3 million residents of Brampton, Etobicoke, and surrounding communities within the Central West Local Health Integration Network catchment area. Employing 5,500 staff and 1,000 volunteers, with an annual operating budget of approximately $725 million, Osler is a combined 882-bed multi-site community hospital offering a range of programs and health services. Osler is proud to have been named one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for the past 5 years.
Would you be interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity? If this role is not suited for you, I would appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Perhaps we can schedule a 15 minute phone call to speak in greater detail.
Anjalee Thompson, Associate | Promeus Inc.
(416) 697-6300 | email@example.com