The Department of Surgery at the Prince County Hospitalhas locum opportunities from September 26 to November 4, 2019. Located in Summerside, the Prince County Hospital is a 110-bed regional hospital with a six bed ICU that provides specialty services in Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, ENT and Psychiatry.
They are seeking locum support from September 26-November 4, 2019.
Certifications and Other Requirements:
• Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada eligibility or certification;
• Eligibility for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island(link is external);
• Appointment to the Health PEI Medical Staff and appropriate privileging;
• US Boards are acceptable; and
• Work experience preferable