For nearly 20 years, EIDO Healthcare has been providing resources and support to help health professionals reduce the risk of litigation. Over that time they have developed several products and have others in the pipeline. Their products are designed to support health professionals in both obtaining and recording informed consent from patients.
EIDO products are currently used in over 700 hospitals across four continents, helping customers around the world achieve excellence in the vital areas of informed consent and clinical governance.
EIDO collaborates with expert authors and leading organisations to ensure that its documents meet the highest standards of information provision. EIDO’s library is endorsed by some of the most prestigious surgical colleges, such as the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, the Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. In addition, a ‘crystal mark’ from the Plain English Campaign guarantees clarity and readability for patients.
CAGS and EIDO Healthcare Canada are excited to announce a collaboration to bring EIDO’s Informed Consent documents to Canada.
A library of 124 procedure-specific patient information pamphlets has been created for Canadian general surgeons.
About the Procedure Pamphlets
- Reviewed and localized for Canada by a CAGS Editorial Board.
- Written to comply with the Plain English Campaign Crystal Mark – written at a 4th grade reading level to ensure maximum understanding by any patient
- Adjusted for Canadian terminology and best practices
- Changed on a live basis to ensure they remain up to date
- Contain each surgeon’s personalized contact information on the front page for patient ease of use
- View a sample pamphlet
How a subscription works
- Choose up to 20 procedure documents
- Your personalized contact information will be added to the cover page
- After initially walking your patient through the important procedure information, you are able to offer a printed version of the procedure document, or can email it directly to a patient from your EIDO account
- Your EIDO account tracks logins and downloads by you
- CAGS Members receive a discounted subscription of $349/year
Want to Know More?
Please reach out to Kevin Woodford, EIDO Healthcare Canada at email@example.com.
Ready to Purchase?
CAGS Members can click here to purchase a subscription!