Mentee Application – Women in Surgery Mentorship Program
The CAGS Women in Surgery Committee Mentorship Program mentee application process is open to early career surgeons (<5 years in practice) and senior General Surgery residents (PGY-4 or higher).
• Participate in an introductory call with her mentor
• Create a signed mentor/mentee agreement with her mentor
• Attend CAGS CSF in Montreal (September 5-7th, 2019) to meet her mentor
• Complete a mentee self-assessment and identify specific goals
• Create an action plan to achieve the mentee’s specified goals and to cultivate one or more of the areas of mentorship
• Commit to connecting with the mentor on a monthly basis
• Complete a brief participation survey summarizing your mentee experience at the conclusion of the program in October 2020
Interested individuals (PGY-4 or higher) should apply via our application form and attach a curriculum vitae by June 30, 2019. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.