Dr. Adam Meneghetti
2021 Canadian Surgery Forum Program Committee Members:
- Dr. Jeremy Grushka (CSF 2022 Program Chair)
- Dr. Shahzeer Karmali (MIS/CON Programming)
- Dr. Stephen Hiscock (Rural Surgery/Community Surgery Programming)
- Dr. Chad Ball (HPB Programming, CAGS Hemorrhage Masterclass PG Course)
- Dr. Prosanto Chaudhury (HPB Programming)
- Dr. Carolyn Nessim (CAGS CPD Chair, General Surgery Review PG Course)
- Dr. James Villeneuve (CATS Program Co-Chair)
- Dr. Shona Smith (CATS Program Co-Chair)
- Dr. Jacinthe Lampron (CHS Program Co-Chair)
- Dr. Hari Kumar Ondiveeran (CHS Program Co-Chair)
- Dr. Tony MacLean (CSCRS Programming)
- Dr. Husein Moloo (CSCRS Programming)
- Dr. Fayez A. Quereshy (CSSO Co-Director of Education)
- Dr. Trevor Hamilton (CSSO Co-Director of Education)
- Dr. Alex Mathieson (CSSO Programming)
- Dr. Kelly Vogt (ACS Programming)
- Dr. Tarek Razek (TAC Programming)
The Committee includes representatives of major partner societies: CAGS, CSSO, CSCRS, CATS, CHPBA and CHS. Minor Partners include CON-CABPS and TAC.
The purpose of the Program Committee is to provide scientific and educational sessions, opportunities for professional growth and expansion of networks for attendees at the annual Canadian Surgery Forum (CSF).
The Committee meets monthly, on the third Wednesday, at 8:00 p.m EST, from October to February.